Thursday, September 24, 2009

ready for take off!

Last week I went to the dentist just to make a control before I leave Switzerland. I told him about my trip. Then at the end of the control he told me that there is a hole in one of my teeth, so I had to come around once again before I take off. So I went there a few days later and after he fixed the problem with my teeth he said: "Now your ready for take off!". I had to laugh.
Well, but then I was far away from being ready. I hadn't even packed one thing and all that had still to be done.
Now, the day I finally will take off, I luckily am ready. Everything is packed, although I had too much weight and  my loved slackline will be alone for the following seven month.
I hope my flight will go well and I am looking forward to tell you some stories about my flight and the first impressions of chch (Christchurch).
stay tuned ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment